On 10 Feb 2006, at 10:49 AM, Cade Whitbourn wrote:

Wow. Microsoft are taking very pro-active measures to assist the
developer community in fixing sites for IE7.

I received an email from someone on the 'IE7 compatibility team' with a
screenshot of our site in IE7 and a list of all our stylesheets with all
the filters and hacks identified that we may need to modify.

I'm impressed. Have other site owners received any similar contact from
the IE7CPTTM yet?

C a d e  W h i t b o u r n
Web Designer - Web Projects and Business Development
Australian Stock Exchange
www.asx.com.au

Hmm. ASX, hey? Well, they sure know where the money is... Maybe they're starting at the top and working their way down? Or maybe they just have a vested interest - ?

N (Cynical? Me? Naah...)
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/