Great! Please keep us up to date as I am very interested in hearing about it. Also, let me know if there's anything I can do. Thank you.

"Patrick H. Lauke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Minh D. Tran wrote:
> One of our responsibility as a member of the WSG is to "Promote "web
> standards" within the development community," so here is our chance. If
> we don't do anything about this, than that totally defeats the purpose
> of WSG's existence. Where do we start?

Well, as a start, I emailed Drew (course leader on that particular
course) pointing at the web-based mail archive for this list. Small
moves, small moves.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/