Minh D. Tran wrote:
Great! Please keep us up to date as I am very interested in hearing about it. Also, let me know if there's anything I can do. Thank you.

I got an auto-reply telling me he left Leads to work at Manchester Uni. I forwarded the email to the two alternate contacts the email mentioned.

Incidentally, the (C) at the bottom of the pages is 2004...this may or may not be old content that just hasn't been removed.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/