I haven't heard of them, but I'd certainly be interested in finding out more
about them.

I work at Swinburne Uni (in Melbourne), and I'm pushing for more accessibility
within the sites I'm responsible for.

Feel free to email me off the mailing list if need be.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Lucien.

--

Lucien Stals
Multimedia/Web Developer

>>> On 11/04/2007 at 9:41 am, Susie Gardner-Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Web Accessibility Network for Australian Universities ...
>
> http://www.wanau.org/site.html
>
> They are proposing running their annual forum on Accessibility in online
> teaching at UQ where I work, and we┬╣ve been asked to help ... :)
>
> I expect I will be involved anyway, but would be interested in any feedback!
>
> Cheers
> Susie

> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Education is only the beginning.
Let's get on with it.

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use
of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected
by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University
does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is
also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility
to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000
and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in
connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption,
unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Lucien Stals