Also, I forgot to mention - If you are looking to get people to move to a newer
browser, simple implement a small banner, maybe static header or footer, that
recommends some newer browsers.

This can be added into your override CSS file for the outdated browser(s).

Eric Taylor
< Elements Aside />
http://www.elementsaside.com