From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of Savl Ekk
Sent: 27 January 2011 14:25
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] HTML5 v. HTML 4.x

I think it's all a matter of careful implementation. All such new things
must be used in agreement with client. Using graceful degradation,
knowing which browsers to support, what technologies available, etc. If
we will not use this new technics now, then it wil be hard for browser
vendors, web services and device makers to develop them futher.
Of course that's all depend on type of site and conditions of work.