Canada requires a postpend. Check the Canadian regs.

On 04/12/2018 07:50 AM, Gene Marsh wrote:
Igor,

Almost all countries use a ‘prepend’ designation:

- DV2/W8NET, when I’m in the Philippines

- VE3/W8NET, when I’m in Canada

But, if I’m in a another area of the USA:

- W8NET/M

- W8NET/MM

- W8NET/7

Your example is:
- K1ABC/VE1
... doesn’t conform.

Better:
- VE1/K1ABC

73 de W8NET Gene
3905 Century Club Master #47
Portage County Amateur Radio Service (PCARS) since 2008
ARRL A-1 Op