Hi John,

    I'm using a Mac so whatever problems there might be are doubled. I've
tried accessing the radio through the MacLoggerDX program but that didn't
work either. I'm using USB2 direct - no hubs. There is some talk about the
new Silicon Labs drivers not working properly and an older version seems to
work but I can find a download for it (Version 5,2,3). It seems like some
people can get it to work but how they do it is a bit vague. My FT991a took
off and worked the first try. I can see the audio codecs and use them find
for RX, its the radio control part that is just not cooperating.

73,

Bill - AK6A