PROBLEM SOLVED

   There appears to be an incompatibility issue between the currently
posted Silicon Labs Driver for Mac version 5.3.5 and the Yaesu FTDX101MP at
least on my Mac system running OS version High Sierra. I had to uninstall
the 5.3.5 driver and install the previous version 5.2.4 (Dated Dec 13,
2019). Once the legacy driver was installed everything started working with
my previously posted WSJT-X and FTDX101MP settings. A Google search on this
issue resulted in finding others who have fixed the radio connection issue
by downgrading the SILAB driver. I hope this solution helps others in
getting their new radios going. Thanks to everyone helping solve this issue!

73,

Bill - AK6A