@Benno Schulenberg: Stef has submitted a .po file for xfwm4 with a
sizeable number of changes. I've checked them and have approved
approximately two thirds of them. I've rejected approximately one
third of the proposed changes.

I've notified Stef about this with a long e-mail in which I've
explained the reasons for acceptance or rejection of every single
proposed change.

Then I've applied the approved changes to the Master branch of xfwm4.

Finally: if you have further questions for Stef or for me, or if you
wish to discuss certain words in the Dutch translations, I urgently
request you to e-mail us on our personal e-mail addresses. There's no
need to bother the other translators with discussions like this.