-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I've got a little problem with XFree's beta release 4.2.99. When I logout, or 
whenever the card blanks the screen (in X mode) my Linux system hangs and 
refuses to come out of the sinal off status. This happens only when DRI is 
enabled. with DRI off the card response normally. However, there goes my 3D 
Hardware support at that time:(

At this time I am forced to "zap" X to log in as another user, or since I've 
got X set up as a SysV-styled service, I have to run /etc/init.d/dm stop then 
restart it. This is a little aggrivating since I recently bought my ATI AIW 
Radeon 7500 because of the 3D support and the TV tuning capabilities.

I'll be more than happy to share my hardware and software info with whomever 
may be able to isolate/troubleshoot the cause.

- -- 
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel.gvsu.edu
 00:03:29 up  1:42,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
=======================================================
Founder and president of GVLUG.
Chief Systems Architect, S4, Inc. - OS Department.
 -=<http://www.s4linux.com/>=-
Project Lead for the Sentinel Linux OS Project (KOMODO)
PHONE : 331-0562
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
=======================================================
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+UxS+Vg8c0/GZcW8RAlwGAJ9J8QeCkXHwkOx77czzjHATG8BhMQCfYpAq
fdypS6g04IZTeR01j/Jn8Eg=
=7emq
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to