On Fre, 2003-02-21 at 03:12, Per Bjornsson wrote: 
> On 21 Feb 2003, Michel D�nzer wrote:
> <I wrote>
> 
> > > I've tried with 4.2.99.3 and 4.2.99.901 (actually CVS from couple of days
> > > after that release), RedHat 8, gcc 3.2, and I have tried both RedHat
> > > 2.4.18 kernels and Marcelo's 2.4.21-pre4.
> >
> > Are you using the DRM that comes with the kernel or built from CVS?
> 
> Built from XFree86 CVS. The kernel ones don't work with 4.3, do they?
> (Also, they really shouldn't work with an RV250, shoud they? My card isn't
> supported under 4.2.) 

Of course, I just keep forgetting the old stuff doesn't work with R200.
:/


> > Also, AGP settings could have an impact, as well as Mike's suggestion
> > about other hardware.
> 
> Going down to AGP 2X doesn't help anyways, I tried that after seeing some
> suggestions about that in the mailing list archives (if not here, possibly
> on DRI-devel). If 1X is worth trying I'll check that too .

I do think it's worth a try.


-- 
Earthling Michel D�nzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
XFree86 and DRI project member   /  CS student, Free Software enthusiast

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to