On 07/02/2021 17:04, Dr. Karsten Schmidt wrote:
Hi Barry,

yes I have a similar problem. A "2" in the GUI ist stored as "1" in the
config file.

-K

73 de dg1vs

Am 07.02.2021 um 12:37 schrieb Barry Jackson:
On 02/02/2021 22:14, Dr. Karsten Schmidt wrote:
Hi Graeme,

I have the same client... Quisk.
Btw. I'm using hamlib 4.0

73, Karsten dg1vs

On Wed, 2021-02-03 at 11:00 +1300, Graeme Jury wrote:
Hello Karsten,

It will be no consolation but I get the same error. I am using an
SDR
client called Quisk and it communicates without any problems with
cqrlog. I have not tried to analyze it any further but will have a go
soon.

73, Graeme ZL2APV