On 2/7/21 7:00 PM, Barry Jackson wrote:
On 07/02/2021 17:04, Dr. Karsten Schmidt wrote:
Hi Barry,

yes I have a similar problem. A "2" in the GUI ist stored as "1" in the
config file.

-K

73 de dg1vs

Gentlemen,

Please do not edit the config file directly. Please use the GUI or you will cause yourself problems, as you've noticed. How the data is stored in the xlog.cfg file is of no consequence as long as xlog can read/write it and behave correctly.

Through the GUI, I have seen no failure.

If you do things through the GUI and see a functional misbehavior, please let me know the steps to reproduce it. When I tried it, there was no problem with xlog 2.0.20 and hamlib4.

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Vice President: PART of Westford, MA (WB1GOF)