And let's hope that it is really a decision that was
coming out of Joshua, and he was not just obeying some
directives from the Yahoo headquarters.
Mostly, I agree with you about the relative worth of delicious as a source of research. On the other hand, Joshua is under no obligation to provide this information for free. I think it would be wonderful if he would make it available through the API, but that's entirely his (and the delicious staff's) call.
Similarly, I kind-of like the new url page -- it presents information that mosts users would find useful, and that's who delicious should be aiming for. The various pages on delicious should present the most useful interface for users of the site, not the most useful interface for you to screen-scrape.
Finally, I don't really think it's right to accuse Joshua of "obeying some directives from the Yahoo headquarters" just because you don't like a change he's made.
-V
_______________________________________________ discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

