Just to let you know, I've successfully synced a bunch of "backdated" items
(I use SyncTogether). Both libraries contained a large set of notes I
imported last year (so all the Yojimbo items were considered created in Nov
2006). On one machine I used my backdate items script to restore their
original creation dates, ranging back to 1996. After synchronization, the
other machine now shows these dates as well.

Jim

http://anoved.net/2007/05/backdate-yojimbo-import.html