thanks, jim. i really appreciate this.

the more i think about this issue, i realize that there are many documents i will need to change. in fact, for me, it will be essentially every document that i import.... as such, going forward, it's going to be quite a bit of extra work to manually change the dates of each document that i import.

so, to the yojimbo developers: will you consider adding, as a preference, the ability to inherit the creation dates of imported documents?

-merv