Couldn't you just back up Yojimbo's database?

On 5/7/07, Ross Winn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can I chime in too? Maybe only allowing the creation date to be
modified. I don't know, but it is an interesting question. What
really pisses me off is that the creation and mod dates aren't
supported for backup and restore. When I expert all of my items,
since Yojimbo has no convenient backup feature, all of that info is
lost.

I used to review a lot of software, it was how I found Yojimbo
actually, when my system started crashing regularly I simply wiped
and reinstalled - but when reimporting all of those items that
metadata was lost. Two years worth (it has been a couple years,
hasn't it).
--
Derik DeLong
http://godlikenerd.com