Only being curious but how many tag collections/collections does other users have (especially the developers would be interesting because they are so against having a structure through folders or smart tag-collections in smart tag-collections).

I have 4 regular collections, and 4 tag collections. I have 732 items.

I spend roughly 0 minutes a day organizing my data, and get at what I need by searching.

Yes, we're working on search performance, as I speak...

--
Steve Kalkwarf
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>