On May 24, 2007, at 4:41 PM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

Only being curious but how many tag collections/collections does other users have (especially the developers would be interesting because they are so against having a structure through folders or smart tag-collections in smart tag-collections).

38 custom collections. No tag collections. I use the Drop Dock and "print PDF to Yojimbo" much more than I use the Quick Input panel, because I'm usually using the mouse rather than the keyboard when I want to save something to Yojimbo. As such, I use collections more than I use tags; there's no easy way to tag something that's getting dropped into the dock or saved as PDF.

I have 1210 items.

I often find it difficult to locate Yojimbo items quickly because 1) I have few tags, and 2) for PDFs, I have to do full-text searches.

(Also, if anyone has any advice, e.g. an easy way to tag that doesn't break workflow, I'd appreciate it.)

--Kerri