On May 24, 2007, at 4:41 PM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

Only being curious but how many tag collections/collections does other users have (especially the developers would be interesting because they are so against having a structure through folders or smart tag-collections in smart tag-collections).

5 tag collections, 4 regular collections, 9631 items. I have no problem finding anything I need very quickly.