Title: Re: [Zappa-List] 2/25/78 West Germany vine
I got this vine and have listened to it at least three times and did not notice any gaps. I also don't remember who sent it to me, but that's only because I'm something of a dumbass.

Mark Darling in Michigan

I think I started that one after downloading it from easytree. There was a problem with disc 2 and I recent it to Larry along  the original flac discs. None of them had 2 second gaps. This is the show I started with.

25-Feb 1978, Hemmerleinhalle, Neunkirchen am Brand, West Germany

Disc 1:
01. Inst/Band Intro
02. Dancing fool
03. Peaches en regalia
04. The torture never stops
05. Trying to grow a chin
06. City of tiny lights
07. baby snakes
08. Pound for a brown
09. Chat about: "German groupie"
10. I have been in you
11. Flakes
01. Broken hearts are for assholes
02. King kong
03. White person
04. wild love
05. yo mama (fades out) + Replaced w/Yo Mama (live, 2/15/78) ten day's befor? No fade out.

filler Or was thought to be. See *
06. san berdino
07. watermelon on easter hay
08. dinah-moe humm
09. Black Napkins

Frank Zappa,    lead guitar
Terry Bozzio,   Drums
Adrian Belew,   Guitar
Patric O'Hearn, Bass
Ed Mann,        percussion
Tommy Mars,     keyboards
Peter Wolf,     keyboards

The final 4 tracks are from another show/source
and the quality is not as good as the rest
but it was on the boot I received so I left them alone.

* New informaition about the aformentioned 4 tracks from easytree user.

The last 4 tracks IS from this show, but a less good source...

25-Feb 1978, Hemmerleinhalle, Neunkirchen am Brand, West Germany
90 min, SBD, A+/A
Intro, Dancin' Fool, Peaches En Regalia, Torture Never Stops (q: Cat Scratch Fever), Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of Tiny Lights, Baby Snakes, Pound For A Brown, I Have Been In You, Flakes, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, King Kong (incl White Person, YCDTOSA 6), Wild Love, Yo Mama
25 min, SBD, B
San Ber'dino, Watermelon In Easter Hay, Dinah-Moe Humm, Black Napkins