From: Gabriel
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] SOFA Re: Flo and Eddie tour with the Zappa Boys next year

Well said, but we can't forget other groups have been mentioned here, and i personally feel there's nothing wrong with that if it's properly contextualized (ie, a conversation brings up a topic and someone mentions a related group).
It's different than going ┬┤check out my group┬┤ out of nothing.

Gabriel

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron