Right, you disapprove of Frank Zappa related information. Well said
SOFA

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Other email groups have been mentioned here, Gabriel? Or do you
mean web sites? I don't recall any email Groups mentioned here, not
in the last several years... Obviously, I tend be rather strict about
that - that, and personal attacks; the only two prohibitions I
employ...
> Web sites with FZ content - heck yeah! The more the better!
> This was the very first "post" Mr. Rosenberg submitted, which y'all
didn't get to see (because I disapproved it):

> "Subscribe to turtlesfan [input] [input] Powered by
launch.groups.yahoo.com Post
> message:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:turtlesfan-subsc
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> This was Mr. Rosenberg's way of saying "Hello" to us.
> Nothing more, nothing less. Just "join this group"...
> I, uh, don't see any mention of FZ there anywhere, do you?
> Thank you for posting your thoughts, Gabriel. I will consider them
from now on. To do this group justice, I need to know how folks feel
about things...
> Regards,
> SOFA
Zappa Boys next year

>   Well said, but we can't forget other groups have been mentioned
here, and i personally feel there's nothing wrong with that if it's
properly contextualized (ie, a conversation brings up a topic and
someone mentions a related group).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM