Hallo.

I just tested the latest angstrom image (built by myself).

I seen following regressions in comparison with 2.6.26:

- While booting from SD card, I seen kernel panic several times, but did
not have serial cable attached. I am not able to reproduce it any more,
even if I try to do the same. I only remember mmc_blk_issue_rw_rq at the
end of the screen. Did anybody else seen it.

- I was not able to return from suspend (boot from SD, no reaction on
On/Off press). I even suspect that my Zaurus seems to be warmer that it
should be. Maybe CPU is not sleeping?

- Xfbdev lack touchscreen support (libts does not understand the latest
input device). I did not test Xorg yet.

- tskeys are running at 100% CPU time (known bad design).

- HDD LED seems to not work.

--
Stanislav Brabec
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus