That's great :-)
Unfortunately my exams are in January, that means I'll have less time
for ZBMethod (and this week I really had none, I'm in an intensive
"computer programming training sessions" that will end on saturday.
And then I'll have to study for those exams.
I'll try to still work a bit on ZB, but I can't promise much.

Sorry :s
Gilles.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM