I posted the corrected U5's. Thus U-Orientation is killed off.

I have all of T-Orientation except for 3 more T2_777 that are all
running on 4 different computers now. Those have been running for
over an hour now. Once that is done T-Orientation will be killed off.

T1,T3,T5,T6 are all posted. I know many ppl have final algs for
these already, but I give them here for completeness and just in
case we need to go back and re-evaluate one, as Chris mentioned (3s
goal).

I have Pi2_431, Pi5_431 done but not posted. I am up to using 7
computers now. I still haven't recruited the 18 new Dells I have...
(I'd have to take them out of the box first though).

Ok... so it seems T2:2, T2:6, T2:7 are taking forever... I'm having
4 machines crunching these 3 cases. Ah, looks like Pi6_431 is about
done though :). Hem those beeping noises to warn of overheating
can't be good...

-Doug