For this quick double pass.... like I said, I depends on how many
computers I have access to, I am currently using 7.

I am just doing U,T, and Pi orientations. I don't know the numbering
for the other 3. I want Chris to post plank pages up for those so
that I can have something to correspond my runs for.

I justed posted all of Pi2. I also finished all of the RULM sets for
all the Pi-Orientaitons last night. I'll post those as the general
(UDFBLR) searches are done. Half of Pi3_777 is done.

(Still one T2 case remains at large... I'm thinking I run it on my
fastest computer.)

-Doug

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, Gilles van den Peereboom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How long will take you to generate all the raw algs for zb ?
>
> Congratulations for all this work :p
>
> Gilles.
>
> 2005/12/22, Doug Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >  Yes, I assumed many people would be busy this time of year, it's
> > cool.
> >
> > So I lied, the U5 I posted where really T5. My mistake, I just
fized
> > it, and only a few more U5 left to process.
> >
> > I posted U1's just incase we need to look at them again.
> >
> > I am doing to redo all of T-Orientation (except T5 since that got
> > accidentally done).
> >
> > I have a few T1, T2, and T6 done already... They should be
finished
> > in a few hours.
> >
> > Then I'll do the T3/T4.
> >
> > Instead of working on H diagonal, I'll do the Pi-Orientation next
> > since I can safely assume the numbering/coding that Chris uses
> > extends there.
> >

> > -Doug
> >

> > --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, Gilles van den Peereboom
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > That's great :-)
> > > Unfortunately my exams are in January, that means I'll have
less
> > time
> > > for ZBMethod (and this week I really had none, I'm in an
intensive
> > > "computer programming training sessions" that will end on
saturday.
> > > And then I'll have to study for those exams.
> > > I'll try to still work a bit on ZB, but I can't promise much.
> > >
> > > Sorry :s
> > > Gilles.
> > cases. So

> > taking
> > does
> > the
> > the
> > case

> > there,

> > other...
> > me

> > completeness

> > posting
> > order...

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > ago, but
> > 777.
> > the
> > friend
> > processing
> > of my
> > days
> > per
> > so 10
> > not
> > you
> > look
> > take
> > I'll get
> > with
> > him

> > Service.

t=ms&k=Online+puzzle+games&w1=Online+puzzle+games&w2=Jigsaw+puzzle+ga
me&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Computer+puzzle+game&w5=Free+puzzle+games&w6=Fr
ee+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=J2xzEH3uksC77_swR18Tpg>  Jigsaw
> > puzzle game<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w1=Online+puzzle+games&w2=Jigsaw+puzzle+gam
e&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Computer+puzzle+game&w5=Free+puzzle+games&w6=Fre
e+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=SZ-qKUbMkwCfEyEbuXRBrA>  Puzzle
> > games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Puzzle+games&w1=Online+puzzle+games&w2=Jigsaw+puzzle+game&w3=P
uzzle+games&w4=Computer+puzzle+game&w5=Free+puzzle+games&w6=Free+puzz
le+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=DAOmyNPUEonfLbK1I1OaXA>   Computer
> > puzzle game<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Computer+puzzle+game&w1=Online+puzzle+games&w2=Jigsaw+puzzle+g
ame&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Computer+puzzle+game&w5=Free+puzzle+games&w6=F
ree+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=wYXmMUbyzro1Up-AOHdgww>  Free
> > puzzle games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Free+puzzle+games&w1=Online+puzzle+games&w2=Jigsaw+puzzle+game
&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Computer+puzzle+game&w5=Free+puzzle+games&w6=Free
+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=bKYghQ1gg61cZqbB9yFm8g>  Free
> > puzzle inlay games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&w1=Online+puzzle+games&w2=Jigsaw+puzzl
e+game&w3=Puzzle+games&w4=Computer+puzzle+game&w5=Free+puzzle+games&w
6=Free+puzzle+inlay+games&c=6&s=145&.sig=-k1oBdoF2JsTPV5GkajXbw>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM