Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is my first time trying out this driver, so please be gentle if I have
> missed anything obvious. I checked what I could see to make sure no one had
> gone through this already. I just got a USB wireless adapter with an
> ADSL router and thought I would give it a try - it seems to very nearly work.
>
> Things you ask for on the wiki:
>
> Brand & Retail Product: ZyXEL G-202 Wireless USB Adapter
> USB ID: 0586:3410
> Chip ID: zd1211rw 1-6:1.0: zd1211 chip 0586:3410 v4810 high 00-13-49
> AL2230_RF
> pa0 g---

I just looked at the windows driver for this hardware. I have not seen
the driver files named in this way before. Anyway, some strings in the
.sys files suggest that this is a 1215 chip, which is actually just an
alternative name for zd1211b. So, it looks like you may have specified
the wrong device type in your modification to the driver, and this may
be causing you some of the problems you are seeing.

Daniel