On Tuesday 06 March 2007 18:05:57 you wrote:
> Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
> > I was reading the speed from iwconfig and KWireLess. I didn't attempt to
> > change the speed, I just let it autonegotiate and figured that would
> > connect at the best possible speed. I thought iwconfig would be a
> > reliable way to read the speed but I may need educating further :)
>
> There is currently no automatic rate selection. See the driver homepage
> at http://zd1211.ath.cx/wiki/DriverRewrite

Sorry Daniel - I had skim read through it but missed that. My bad - I am
rather distracted right now with writing up my thesis... I would say that
this device works really well then - I assume 11 Mbps is the default speed.

It successfully authenticates with my access point using WPA2 PSK and
transfers are solid. Forgot reply-all last time too... May be I should leave
the interweb along for tonight :D

Marcus