Wa Alaikumassalaam wr wb,

Thanks for your warms words. You are welcome.

1. In order to be able to add a new translation to Zekr, we need translation
in plain text format, so PDF format is not preferable. We require a file
with exactly 6236 separated ayas.
Here<http://zekr.org/wiki/Translation#How_to_upload_a_translation_on_zekr.org>
is
some hints.

2. We already have two Spanish (Asad and Cortes) and one Portugese
(El-Hayek) translations. Download them here: http://zekr.org/resources.html.

Find info on how to add a new translation to Zekr here:
http://zekr.org/wiki/How_to_add_translation