Yes I have given the link provided by Brother Mohsen to Maulana's grandson, Mazin Khan, who will convert it into the format and send us soon!

On 17-02-2011 17:11, Firas Sweiti wrote:
Salam Alaikum Bro Shad,

I was about to convert the PDF into text until I received your eMail brother, If you have a newer version it would be better to get the updated
version.

Thanks,
Firas