Salaam,
I think all credit is due to Brother Firas as I kept delaying it after promising him to do it!!!

Also, the other details are:

   * Name of translator - Wahiduddin Khan (bio here :
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maulana_Wahiduddin_Khan)
   * ISBN *- *8178986531,**8178986450
   * Translation is copyright free, and permitted for public use by the
     author

Special thanks once again to Brother Firas whose idea it was !

Wassalam
Shad.