Yes. Followed that sequence, and the problem still persists. A couple of
things to note-
1. I did not have this issue with the older version of Zekr. Issue cropped
up only after upgrading
2. When font is set to 'Sans-serif', it renders correctly. Issue is seen
when font is set to KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh or Traditional Arabic