Assalamu Alaikum.

I've forgotten to mention previously that I was intended to request you to
add multiple recitation system in the Zekr- but you have added it before
sending request. It pleased me!  Other newly added features are also fine.
MashAllah, you have a nice creativity gifted by Allah Subhanu Ta'ala. May
Allah bless you and help you for here and hereafter. Ameen.

Ma'asslam.