Salaam,

I had the same issue on my computer with KFGQPC font, and that was due to
several installation of different versions of fonts. As I *deleted* all
files and installed the latest version, font issue resolved. Note that Zekr
installer copies the font into Windows font folder, which seems to cause
this problem, as copying is not same as installing. Are you sure you first
removed all fonts according to these
instructions<http://zekr.org/wiki/Trouble_shooting#Fonts>?
Sometimes, in my case at least, a reboot is also required.

Regards,
Mohsen