Salaam,

Mahmood,
Try using XULRunner instead of IE and tell us about the result.
1. Download XULRunner
10.0.4<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/releases/10.0.4esr/runtimes/xulrunner-10.0.4esr.en-US.win32.zip>
2. Unzip it somewhere, say *e:\xulrunner*
3. Edit <zekr installation folder>\zekr.ini
4. add the following line at the end of the file:
vmarg.3=-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.XULRunnerPath=*e:\xulrunner*
5. Start Zekr.

It should now use XULRunner as the underlying browser instead of IE. Check
if the font issue still persists with this browser.

Regards,
Mohsen