um, thanks for the good karmic compliment "Al" averageguy,
I would appreciate your honoring the poll and not putting inane
insulting in the forefront, ,this really isn't about my supposed
repressed hostility.. I just thought the group should know that google
can search it, and maybe they wouldn't like that and the policy might
be changed if that's the feeling, if not, fine. Hope that blather
wasn't too mindless.. may the force be with you..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM