Hello Al,

I was aware that the forum was "public" as you stated.
Maybe my concern stems from misunderstanding the
question presented: 1. Making the discussions
available to all(who seek) or 2. Actively advertising
the presence of this group. Either way, as Just Bill
stated, there is an inherent risk involved(especially
as any entity evolves into a larger more inclusive
subject). Is everyone prepared to assume that risk?

Call me what you will.

--- Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: "Bill Smart" <> Maybe with all your concerns
> about personal safety you
> should re-think your Zen Forum moniker: Zen Warrior.
>  How about Zen
> Non-Combatant?
> >
> Conscientious Objector of Dharma? (COD)
> Newsgroup Internet Privacy Lover? (NIPL)
> If more than half the membership votes to cease
> allowing the unwashed masses
> from seeing our insightful observations regarding
> life, I will be happy to
> change the setting.
> The default mode by the way is PUBLIC.
> I can only wonder how many times someone seeking
> life's answers has stumbled
> across our (formerly secret) group and discovered
> the wonderful thought of
> Bill and others. We may have changed thousands of
> lives by being available
> to any anonymous Googler.

Do You Yahoo!?