"Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> I would appreciate your honoring the poll
and not putting inane insulting in the forefront>

The squeeky wheel gets the most attention, and you seem to be squeeking
a lot over this.

Perhaps if you could explain what you are concerned about as if you
were talking to someone that you liked and respected I might understand
you better.

After reading your comments which all seem to be aimed at what you
perceive to be my character flaws, I don't understand what it is that
bothers you about Zen meditation discussions being "public."

I am not aware that there is any reasonable expectation of privacy in
any forum where you are posting messages to 375 or more people.

I just don't get it; but then that is what the Roshi told me at the
last sesshin that I attended.