On Thursday, June 15 Zen Warrior wrote:

>My only concern with allowing the entire world as we
>know it an inner peek at our discussions, is the
>"safety" factor.  [...balance snipped...]

You bring up some valid points concerning privacy and the internet.
Personally I don't share your concerns because I have no privacy
expectations while on the internet.  Even when using secure services like
e-commerce or internet banking I am fully aware that my messages and
transactions could be intercepted; but I believe that the probabilities of
that very low.  The convenience factor is high enough for me to take the
risk.

The fact that you joined the group with an elevated level of privacy
expectations is regrettable.  I hope you will find the group rewarding
enough to continue to participate even knowing now that your posts are not
private.

Maybe with all your concerns about personal safety you should re-think your
Zen Forum moniker: Zen Warrior.  How about Zen Non-Combatant?

...Just Bill!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM