One, five, fifty one... I also don't see why we need to attach too
much importance to "one."  It seems to me that if the mind
makes "one" then there's "one."  If the mind makes "two" then
there's "two".  And when the mind isn't making "one" or "two" or
even "zero" ... then what?  Doesn't seem particularly mysterious...
it's just that we aren't imposing numbers on experience, that's all.

On the other hand, when we need to count, we count.  Neither attached
to numbers or the absence of numbers.  Not trying to hang on to an
ultimate view of whether reality is one or fifty one.

Does anyone see any problems/limitations with that approach?

Thanks

Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/mDk17A/lOaOAA/i1hLAA/S27xlB/TM