--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "jasonzavoda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What Hindrances? There is nothing to abandon.

There is something to abandon.  Self-grasping.

"Zen rap" says "what self?"

Whatever self is still clung to.

"Zen rap" says, "Oh ho, but there is no self to cling to!"

Excellent!  Then why are you still clinging to it?  :-)

But then "Zen rap" says, "so Ian, why are you still clinging to it?"

lol "Zen rap" wins.

 Zen has already snuck,
> sneaked, snooked, in. No tickets needed.
> hehe.
> See, just from reading a couple of Zen books I can do the Zen rap as
good as anyone. I'm outta here, master of you all.