On Wednesday, June 21 donald hwong (JMJM) wrote:

[...introductory portion snipped...]

[JMJM...]Is there a disconnect in the teachings after 2500 years? Is there
one true which is also all? Or is it important?

Importance is a relative term.

For those who wish to paint-by-number these teachings, their continuity and
the concept of 'One Truth which is All' are very important.

For me these teachings, their continuity and the concept are usually very
interesting; sometimes helpful, sometimes misleading and distracting, but
not important.

For me zazen, or more correctly stated the EFFECTS of zazen, are important.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM