--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was often asked this question in the US, "Is there spirituality in
Zen? If so, what is your experience?"
> Chinese do not ask such question, because there is no word equal
to "spirituality".  I suspect this is an English question or a
cultural question.
> What can you share with me?
> Namaste,
> Donald

Sure, you can call Zen a kind of spirituality, if you'd like.  You
might even say that the experiences one has in zen practice are a
union with some divine being.  I don't personally need to add such
descriptions, but I am not offended by somebody who wants to do so.
There's nothing "in" or "out" of zen, but you can call it whatever
you'd like.