On Friday, August 18, 2006 Donald Hwong wrote:

>If okay with you, I like to quote what you said below. [...snip...]

That's okay with me.

I just assume anyone who's posting on this or any site can be quoted with or
without their permission.  In any event, thanks for asking.

>After awhile crocodile,

To keep the English poetic meter pristine (3,3) - I'd advise 'After while
crocodile' instead of 'After a-while crocodile'.

See ya later, alligator.  (4,4)

..Bill! (1!)

Scanned by VisNetic MailScan for SMTP Servers.
Visit http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic_mailscan.