Hello. I may have been a member here before, but I can't remember. I
just started practicing Zazen again. I practiced everyday for about 3
years and then off and on for the last two. I'm still not sure exactly
what I'm doing. I realize that posture is very important and I had a
question about that. In Zen Mind, Beginners Mind it says that you
should push the head up and the abdomen down as if one were supporting
the sky, but when I do this it feels all wrong. I guess what my
question is in Zazen is it right to hold onself in a certain posture?

thanks,

Chris

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links