Me too! But it's 'how' we move which determines the zen..

Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Move to a different carriage…Bill!
        When the old drunk guy sitting next to you on the train farts and shits
himself and the odour fills the carriage - are you going to cleanse your
chakras or what else are you going to do?

 Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Koan is for the practitioners to wake to the fact that we are enslaved
by our mind.  Such that we could open our Inner Self and be in touch the "real
form" of the universe, which is the invisible life force and wisdom of the
universe in a complete separate domain from the domain of the consciousness.

 That's my witness.

 Fa Jian wrote:

 /

 Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.