Al, I've noticed that too. I think it's because I usually post via email using HTML format. For some reason the apostrophes, carriage returns and dots are are translated into gobbledy-gook (aka Cyrillic).
This ought to be better. I wrote it in plain text format. In case you couldn't decipher my last email, I said what JMJM proposed was like being a zen teacher 'pro se', or in the words of a famous Latin American philosopher: "We don't need no stinking badges!". ...Bill! From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:27 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Call For: Roshis, Monks, Teachers From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>From a lawyer perspective, itâ?Ts like pro se. â?~We donâ?Tt need no stinking badges!â?â?¦Bill!> Why are your messages in cyrrillic script? Have you joined some cult? __________ NOD32 2880 (20080215) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
