Dude, I sent you one e-mail asking if you were an idiot. It sounds
like you received others as well. That was a mis-understanding and I
apologized for it... I thought you were inviting personal e-mails, but
it turns out you were just mocking another person that was.
   Anyway, I think my question was answered.  My problem, as I have
stated before, is that you show disrespect to well-meaning people who
come this Forum to share beliefs (or non-belief) in the practice of
Zen.  You denigrate those who come to this Forum with open Hearts and
open Minds.
           I don't care if you are the Moderator. That is the sad
part... for NINE YEARS?  And you seemed to have not learned a thing. I
think you just feed off of making light of nice people's posts.