Dude, I sent you one e-mail asking if you were an idiot. It sounds
like you received others as well. That was a mis-understanding and I
apologized for it... I thought you were inviting personal e-mails, but
it turns out you were just mocking another person that was.
Anyway, I think my question was answered. My problem, as I have
stated before, is that you show disrespect to well-meaning people who
come this Forum to share beliefs (or non-belief) in the practice of
Zen. You denigrate those who come to this Forum with open Hearts and
open Minds.
I don't care if you are the Moderator. That is the sad
part... for NINE YEARS? And you seemed to have not learned a thing. I
think you just feed off of making light of nice people's posts.
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/